A list of other entries to this theme; if you do not want to be on this list let me know and I remove the link
- Anticipation – Photo Challenge – Ladyleemanila
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge- Anticipation – Research and Travel
- Anticipating anticipation – Weekly Photo Challenge – Deb’s World
- Anticipation – Photo Challenge – Bullyboy
- The Showers of Blessing Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation
- Words Like Honey Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- Revelry or Despair: variety of anticipation – Travel with Intent
- Tarjani sheth Of course there will be a sunrise..!!!!
- Anticipation – Jajabor, The Nomad
- A Glimpse into My Journey Still smiling
- Another Year of Awesomeness – The Foxy Igorota
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation – Dark Trail – A Trivial Mind At Work
- The Syllabub Sea Long Anticipated
- Frank Prem prince little blue
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation – McShap Pacific Crest Trail Journal
- SERENDIPITY ANTICIPATION. ALWAYS.
- Anticipation – Lonely Travelog
- Anticipation – snaphappi
- Sweet Anticipation – Sinner’s Prayer ~ Fallen Saint
- Midlife Crisis Crossover! Sweet Anticipation of Goodies to Come
- A Certain Slant of Light Photography Splash!
- PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS Happy Holidays!
- Rural Iowa Pastor Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- Full-Time Anticipation
- My Mixed Blog Tuna Time Anticipation
- thoughts and entanglements Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- About me (updated December 17, 2016): a hope for a future – Praise Word Spaces
- The joy of anticipation! – HorseAddict
- Netdancer’s Musings and Photography Birthday Anticipation
- Photo Challenge; Anticipation Is Our Need For Certainty & Uncertainty. – Searching For Elsewhere
- Bittersweet Sensations the lone girl
- Anticipation: Waiting for his friend – Rebecca Wiseman Portfolio
- Giggles & Tales Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation!
- Expecting a Treat: Anticipation – Rebecca Wiseman Portfolio
- Chasing Serenity with a Lens Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- thoughts and entanglements Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge
- Faith: Anticipating the Faithfulness of God – Rebecca Wiseman Portfolio
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Anticipation – WoollyMuses
- The Incredible Lightness of Seeing Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- prospect – What does nelkumi think? ねるくみの頭の中
- WPC: Anticipation – Christine’s Blog
- Anticipation–what will 2017 bring? – Art and Life
- Ouch!! My back hurts!! Anticipation!
- thoughts and entanglements Anticipation
- The Ambitious Drifter Waiting for the summer
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation |
- Laidig’s Broadway Hold Your Breath
- the15thday soon
- Anticipation – Squall on the Menu – Land of Images
- The Annual Window Display – ALMOST ITALIAN
- MythRider Anticipation
- Julie Powell – Photographer & Graphic Artist Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation
- Make the leap – Thin spiral notebook
- Mirth and Motivation Weekly Photo Challenge: ANTICIPATION
- Starting to feel a lot like CHRISTMAS! – Maria Jansson Photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation – Witrian’s Photofolio
- WPC: Anticipation |
- Mary J Melange Sweet Anticipation
- Waiting to Hatch: Anticipation – Rebecca Wiseman Portfolio
- practical insanity Photography – Anticipation
- Anticipating Spring – Suzy Blue
- dosenkunst.de Anticipation
- Double Exposure: Magda & Fish – artishorseshit
- scottseyephotos Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- Anticipation |
- Stupidity Hole One Side of the Bridge
- Clicking through the bucket list Weekly photo challenge: anticipation
- Anticipation – Ohm Sweet Ohm
- Anticipation – for art lovers
- emmapalova Anticipate
- Cardinal Guzman Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation – Jude’s Photography
- Flirting with Creativity Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- cambodian beginnings Anticipation: Monks Midday Meal
- Lins Doodles Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation
- Indira’s Blog Anticipation- Weekly Photo Challenge
- lindylecoq ~ Anticipating a New Horizon ~ WPC: Anticipation ~
- myguiltypleasures weekly photo challenge – anticipation
- Stories of Wanderer Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- Anticipation – photo challenge – A special time
- Jibber Jabber with Sue One, Two, Three…
- Anticipation – Marco’s Photoblog
- Anticipation photo challenge – The Inkwell
- bend branches Tucked in for Winter
- Les Petits Pas de Juls Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation
- redstuffdan Weekly Photo Challenge – Anticipation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Anticipation – Wishing My Life Away
- Half a photograph What I really really want
- The Wandering Poet Destination
- Ouch!! My back hurts!! Anticipation!
- Salal Studio first snow
- What’s (in) the picture? Anticipation: Ducks
and maybe the original post, too: https://solaner.wordpress.com/2016/12/15/im-back-20/
Nothing says anticipation like the ‘dinner bell’ – http://wp.me/p3CFsE-3lt
I have to say that waking up to the snow was such a delight. I then put up my DOODLE PAGE NO. 15.
as the holidays arrive! I am going to start College online with DeVry starting Jan 2, 2017!! Wish me luck. I need it. With my bachelors degree of Technical Management no job offers in 2 years. At age 49…but really I will be 50 on December 12, 2016!! I have been doing a lot of reflecting. As I keep posting my Doodle Pages know that I am almost out of pen ink, so buying a new set is in order. I have never run out of ink my entire life. I must enjoy coloring. I hope to have a Poll on all of the coloring pages soon. May you all be blessed this holiday season.
a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization ororder.
any confused, disorderly mass:
a chaos of meaningless phrases.
the infinity of space or formless matter supposed to have preceded the existence of the ordered universe.
(initial capital letter) the personification of this in any of several ancient Greek myths.
Obsolete. a chasm or abyss.
I wanted to write about hoarding but I got distracted.
If you read this far: I moved out of state because I was homeless, the job paid 8.00 hour in ILLINOIS. No ONE can live on that. A month later I have not gotten my paycheck. I text the owner and the manager….no check. The owner said It is LAW to give two weeks notice I said No that is not true. I said it is a FREE WILL State. I have a Paralegal Degree and they just do not understand that I know LAWS many and have won many cases. When my last employer fired me at 5:00 She just said YOU ARE NOT A GOOD FIT. SIGN HERE. Oh I won that case!! So, I hope the OHIO STATE give me the perfect job!! Comment below as this is chaos!!
Your SEO optimized title